Sam Benson’s expertise as a property manager, real estate broker, residential developer and investor gives him a unique and comprehensive understanding of the entire process. Property owners, Buyers, sellers and investors depend on his blend of knowledge, creativity, and experience.
He provides the depth and diversity of information you will need to make intelligent decisions in today’s real estate markets. Sam’s background and history in San Francisco Bay Area real estate are well documented and respected. He provides a “Concierge” type of comprehensive and need based service, employing the use of trusted, contractors, stagers, inspectors and transition consultants, estate sale professionals, and referrals for home repair services—all essential parts in the process in property management, selling or purchasing your home for investment.
Sam is on the Contra Costa Association of Realtors, (CCAR) Board of Directors as a Director at Large. He is Vice Chair of CCAR Budget & Finance Committee and a member of the Business & Technology Committee. Sam served as member of the 2015 Grievance Committee. and Past President of Encinal Yacht Club in Alameda, California. He also services as Chair of the Nominating Committee and a member of Long Range Planning for Encinal Yacht Club. He has served as a past board member of local charities benefiting at-risk children. Sam volunteered as a grant writer/team member for Contra Costa Humane Society, helping to secure a $50,000 award from an Animal Rescue organization.
Sam will leverage current market information, social media communications, and his vast network of professional relationships and connections built over the last 20 years to successfully sell your house or buy your next home.
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) Sam is dedicated to the unique, comprehensive real estate services essential to Seniors and their families who are looking to Right Size—Down Size and simplify their lives.
- California State Residential Care Facility Administrator’s License #555578974U 2004-2006. Sam is an expert in the San Francisco Bay Area active adult communities and the Senior housing options and resources in the Greater Walnut Creek and Contra Costa County.
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property educated) Numerous short sales successfully completed.
- MIRM (Member of the Institute of Residential Marketing,) National Association of Home Builders Working for major builder/developers as Director of Marketing and Sales in California and Florida, Sam has been responsible for the sales and marketing of major subdivisions.
- BBB (Better Business Bureau A+ rating) California Other references available upon request
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Contra Costa County Association of Realtors
Contra Costa Sheriff’s Posse
Encinal Yacht Club, Chair Nominating Committee
Walnut Creek CERT, Amateur Radio Communicator; KJ6OOJ
Active in various other local organizations and charities
Schedule Sam as a dynamic speaker for your workshop or community class on topics such as:
- Downsizing made easy
- Knowledge is power: When to buy, sell or stay
- How much is my home really worth? And what do I do with this information?
- Facebook, social networking and social media for Seniors